Wednesday, April 13, 2011

2011 Project


So, I decided to make the girls bags for birthday presents this year. This is my first one. It originally was for Amanda's March 1st birthday. Then I decided she would probably rather pick out her own pattern and fabric so I decided to keep this one. The year I made aprons, I made for everyone but me. This way I get one for sure! I may be a little late but Amanda did pick out a pattern and is still looking for the fabric.....Molly is too......and Jen you probably should start looking........(I got the fabric and pattern from sewmamasew.com. It is Mod Flowers from the Sugar Pop fabric collection by Liz Scott for Moda. The pattern is Frenchy Bags by Amy Butler.)

3 comments:

jean said...

Anne that is soooo cute. Great Job!

Laura said...

Isn't it kind of fun to do a sewing project, it will look great with your knitting inside

Sara said...

Very Cute!!