You have to give one word answers and then tag five people:
Yourself: capable
Your Partner: skillful
Your Hair: short
Your Mother: friendly
Your Father: humerous
Your Favorite Item: goodrecipe
Your Dream Last Night: confused
Your favorite Drink: coffee
Your Dream Car: small
Dream Home: lakeside
The Room You Are In: living
Your Fear: guns
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: here
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: daughters
You're Not: creative
One of Your Wish List Items: beds
The Last Thing You Did: laundry
You Are Wearing: capris
Your Favorite Weather: fall
Your Favorite Book: Years (Laveryl Spencer)
Last Thing You Ate: peanut butter and jam sandwich
Your Life: blessed
Your Mood: relaxed
Your Best Friend: Fred
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: packing
Your Car: Yukon XL
What Are You Doing At The Moment: eating
Relationship Status: Married
I tag sisters Karen, Ria, Lisa, Sarah and Tricia. If you don't have blogs, start them or answer in the comment section of this.
3 comments:
I love your directions for your sisters. Good idea! LOL!
You have good answers. I feel like I should change mine, because yes, I would think Dad is very skilled. But I said hard core because everything he does, has to be done right and the best way possible. Anyways, good answers. I agree with them.
I chuckled because "hard core" makes me think of a hard core drinker. Lol. :)
(And to be honest, I had no idea what you meant...) Maybe you could put this same explanation on your blog... :)
Post a Comment