Matt looks waaaay too little to be driving that tractor!
I remember that (middle picture). Wasn't that at the Soo Locks? (sp?)I wish I had Matt's shirt. I'd wear it on my boys. Looks like Sara got my hand-me-downs. :)
Matt does look like a little squirt on that tractor!
I'm loving the old pictures...keep them coming!
Dad let him drive it a couple times but he was RIGHT there. But not with the blade down and going.
The top pic looks like a VERY familiar place! (The backround...Could it be?? :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Matt looks waaaay too little to be driving that tractor!
I remember that (middle picture). Wasn't that at the Soo Locks? (sp?)
I wish I had Matt's shirt. I'd wear it on my boys. Looks like Sara got my hand-me-downs. :)
Matt does look like a little squirt on that tractor!
I'm loving the old pictures...keep them coming!
Dad let him drive it a couple times but he was RIGHT there. But not with the blade down and going.
The top pic looks like a VERY familiar place! (The backround...Could it be?? :)
Post a Comment